Friday, 4 March 2011

Hello!

Hi, my name is Leoni and I'm mummy to one gorgeous girl and married to one handsome man. I've been a blogger for a while, but my other blog is looking rather negitive and I really want to get away from all that negitivity. There is so much in my life to be positive about, its time to start recording it!

Adam has been away for 4 days and I am so ready to have him home tonight, just so I can sleep! This away job has just seemed the longest ever, its the first time he's been away since she was born. My little monster, who is 5 months, is usually a good sleeper but this week she just wont sleep. I think she knows The Husband isn't here, she's missing him and I'm missing him helping out.

I'm really looking forward to handing her over to him, he can do the night feeds and I can sleep, although before I can fall into bed when he gets home tonight I need to make 6 very lovely triple chunky chocolate cupcakes for a chocoholic birthday girl, making them while the monster is awake is proving to be very difficult.

This working from home thing is going to be a lot harder than I imagined!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...