Friday, 25 May 2012

Living In The Middle of Nowhere

I love living in the middle of nowhere. There is little traffic noise and during the day when I have all the windows open I can hear chickens, horses, cows, ducks and sheep.



There is only 1 problem with living in the middle of nowhere and its a problem I've only just encountered this week.

Since having the seizure last friday the Dr is worried I may have another, so has been very clear on one point. I am not allowed to drive.

So although I love being in the middle of nowhere, with the closest shop and park over 1 mile away, its very impractical with 2 small children and a husband who forgets everything!



The amount of things we have out of is piling up, luckly adam is off work today so he can drive me to the supermarket. With out my car and 2 under 2 I am slowly going stir crazy, I just need to get out of the house! I am hoping and praying that when I see the dr this afternoon she lets me drive again and doesn't make me wait till after my CT scans next month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...