Friday, 8 June 2012

Camping at South Breazle

Have I mentioned how much I hate camping? But when my mum came home raving about this camp site and having bought a new tent last year, I thought I'd give it a go.

After a hellish 7.5 hour journey because of traffic, I was desperate to use the toilet. I hate camp site toilets, they are always dark, dirty and full of spiders and don't even get me started on the shower block. As a rule of thumb, I don't shower when camping. It just doesn't happen, if I do, I feel dirtier than when I went in!

So with trepidation I edged my way nervously towards the toilet and shower block, opened the door and all I can say is ...WOW!!
This is one of the toilets in the block, each had their own sink.
The washing area.
One of the showers.

The toilets were clean, spider free and smelt nice. This improved my mood and was well worth the 7.5 hour drive and angry babies.

This is hands down the best camp site I have ever been to, I actually think they deserve some sort of award for having the best facilities on a camp site EVER.


To visit this camp site please ckick here

Disclaimer, unlike other reviews I have in no way been paid to endorse South Breazle holidays, I just really liked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...