Monday, 25 June 2012

The Small Things


The small things is all about pointing out the happy and positive things that are going on at the moment, it’s something that I’ve been losing sight of and finding difficult to see.
I have to say at the grand old age of 24, you know you’ve become old when the simplest things in life make you the happiest, or is that just down to circumstance and life experience? You decide!
  • I found an amazing cookie recipe, you make the dough, put it in the freezer, and then when you want cookies you slice discs off and cook. It’s not unlike American cookie dough, but they are home made. With the CFS baking is something I miss doing and this quick easy recipe means that even on bad days I can have homemade cookies and feel like a domestic goddess!
  • Speaking of CFS, this week me and the girls have 4, yes 4, hospital and Dr appointments. (No, that isn’t what I’m happy about!) I’m grateful Adam has this week off to ferry us round to the various appointments, it also means I have the opportunity to have a proper conversation during the day with another adult. Unless you’re in our situation, I don’t think anyone can truly comprehend how much of a difference that makes. Sometimes just a phone conversation would do!
  • And maybe the one I’m most happiest about, and also the one that could bring me crashing back down if it doesn’t live up to the hype! I’ve been asked to review the new Mutsy Evo pushchair, according to all the hype, it means I would be able to take it on the bus and on my better days reclaim some of my independence. Watch out for the review, hopefully coming soon.
Like I said, it’s the simplest things in life that make all the difference.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...