Friday, 6 July 2012

Reader Appreciation Award

I am surprised and touched to be given the award by the lovely Single Married Mum, if you haven’t read her blog yet you really should! She’s an army wife bringing up her 3 children while her husband is away. Her blog is an inspiration; she manages to stay so positive when many would have broken down by now.

Thank you Single Married Mum for the award.

The rules of this award are as follows
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions below for fun, if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs that you enjoy, or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees with a link to your post and comment on their blog to let them know they've been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.

What is our favourite colour?
I don’t think I really have a favourite colour, I like many all for different reasons so I'm going to say My favourite colour is all the ones in the rainbow!

What is your favourite animal?
Being allergic to anything with fur makes this question difficult; I like horses and love taking the monster to see the ones at the end of our street.

What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
As a non-drinker this question is also hard, all my drinks are non-alcoholic! We've always drank Sholer for special occasions since I was very young so I guess that would be my choice.

Facebook or Twitter?
This one is easy, I prefer Facebook, although I have started getting into twitter, Facebook is just so much easier to use and understand.

Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
Another easy one, now we're on a roll! Giving. I love choosing or making the perfect gift for someone.

Favourite number?
This is actually an odd one, I love the number 13. It just seems so lonely and sad because no one likes it, it’s not 13's Charles Stewart Parnell had a fear of it!

Favourite day of the week?
I actually quite like Mondays, it’s the start of the working week, it means Adam isn’t getting in my way messing up the girls' routine and a great time for new beginnings.

Favourite flower?
I love Lilly’s, I had them in my wedding bouquet, and you can always tell if Adam has done something wrong if there are some in the house!

What is your passion?
I have many passions, baking, sewing, organising. Most have fallen at the wayside when I realised I couldn’t do it all. I can’t have CFS and continue to do everything. So my main passion at the moment is my family. Bringing up my girls is the most rewarding thing I can do right now.

Now time for my nominations and there's no pressure to join in.
I've actually only chosen 6 blogs, but I've chosen blogs I really enjoy reading. I enjoy reading them for various reasons. Some are funny, some inspirational, some I can relate to, some have great ideas for meals. But they are all well written and well worth a read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...