Monday, 9 July 2012

The Small Things

The small things is all about pointing out the happy and positive things that are going on at the moment, it’s something that I’ve been losing sight of and finding difficult to see.

This week, I'm thankful for the modern life I have been blessed with. Its an odd one to be thankful for but there you have it!

At 9pm last night I realised I had run out of nappies, for both girls! I had 1 packet of wet wipes left, which I was shring around the upstairs, downstairs and changing bag. How I hadnt realised this I have no idea.

With the ongoing saga of not being able to drive, I started to panic. How was I going to get nappies and wetwipes (and all the other little bits I'd forgotten in the weekly shop), by this morning witout a car?

I turned to tesco and exactly 12 hours after I ordered my shopping it was being delivered at my door!

There are lots of other things about modern life I am thankful for today like soya milk and medicines but today is a bad day, I have a nappy to change and 2 teething babies to deal with so I'm going to leave it there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...