Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Terrible Twosday

My monster has a lot of tantrums, it started when she was just 4 months old, yes, you did read that correctly, 4 Months old. She would kick her legs, scream the place down and thrash around if I dared put her in her pushchair more than once a day.

Thankfully at 5 and a half months my monkey is yet to have her first tantrum, I’m really not sure I could cope with 2 tantruming children!

Now my monster is 21 months I am very lucky if she has just 3 tantrums a day. She will tantrum if I try and help her get dressed, she will tantrum if I change her nappy, she will tantrum if I make her lunch and she will tantrum if I chose her cup for her (are you noticing a theme here? My monster is VERY independent.)

To continue reading about my strong willed, independent, determined monster pop on over to The Crummy Mummy where I was invited to guest blog in her Terrible Twosday feature. The crummy Mummy has one daughter , bob and does an amazing job raising her (I am often awestruck and jealous at her posts!)

Thank you Crummy Mummy for inviting me.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...