Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Friday!

It would seem I've been away for a while! It wasn't intentional just a mixture of my netbook breaking and being too lazy to use the main computer, being stressed out to the max with this house move and just being a busy mum.

I know many of you are dying to know if we've moved yet! Or your really not, but I am going to tell you anyway  the answer is unfortunately not. but after our solicitor finally getting annoyed with everyone on our behalf I am told we will be moving on Friday  There is only 1 hitch, we are also exchanging contracts on Friday. I am a nervous wreck a mixture of 'its all going to be fine, a positive mental attitude will get me through this of course we are moving' and yt at the same time feel 'its not going to happen, they (the buyers) are going to pull out on Friday morning, we are going to have every thing on the van then be told its not happening. I cant do this, I don't want to do this lets just stay put and not move our life 80 miles.'

its all a bit conflicting really. When we have finally moved we will be making a HUGE complaint to our estate agent. I don't really want to post on the www why at this time, but lets just say the reason we are still here and not moved yet is due to their incompetence.

I'm sure I've said this before with the same certainty, but Friday we are exchanging and completing we are moving and are really excited about it all! (hopefully!)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...