Wednesday, 13 February 2013

The monkey is One

In all the house move madness I almost forgot the Monkey's birthday! It was actually last Thursday, so its a bit of a late blog post! Plans had to be changed slightly as we expected to be in the new house, but we had a little party with a couple of her friends here at home.

Its amazing to look back over the past year and see just how far we've come. Keeping up with the blog this year has been quite difficult due to having a baby permanently attached to me, but as I type this she is scooting off downstairs by herself. After writing this I will put her in her cot awake and she will fall asleep by herself which is a new and amazing thing for us. She is becoming such an independent little madam  and although I am so glad of that, there is a small part of me that's sad to see my precious baby growing into an independent toddler!

The past year has been hard on all of us, I feel its a huge achievement we have managed to survive it and I am so excited to see what this next year has in store for my monkey.

Happy 1st birthday My Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...