Monday, 4 March 2013

Hurricanes and Volcanoes

Every Monday morning, with out fail, when the husband leaves for work, I take a step back look around my home and think, 'wow, what hurricane passed through here this weekend!'


Is it just me or does mess seem to breed at the weekend? I do a really good job of keeping on top of it all week, then at the weekend when the husband is home and technically when things should be easier, the mess volcano erupts, sending toys, tools and the general chaos of day-to-day living spewing into every room, hiding behind every cushion, throw and chair.

Is it because I'm more relaxed at the weekends? Is it just having an extra person around? Or is it just a magical breeding process that starts on a Saturday morning and ends Sunday evening?

I'd love to know if anyone else has similar Monday morning issues!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...