Thursday, 25 April 2013

Stupid British Weather

Excuse me while I have a little rant about the weather and clothes.

The British weather is so unpredictable and I am so sick of it! How just how am I meant to dress my children at the moment? its not hot enough to be in t-shirts and shorts, yet too cold to go out with out a coat. bot of my girls have practically grown out of EVERYTHING they own and I am struggling to buy them anything as I have no idea what the weather is going to do!

Last year we barely had a summer and I refuse to buy loads of shorts and t-shirts for them only to wear them once and never again. At the same time, if were going to have a hot summer buying them jeans and jumpers now is a complete waste as they will have grown out of them by the time it gets cold enough to wear them again. 

Today I used up what little spoons I had traipsing round the shops trying to get the girls some new clothes, I saw lots of lovely outfits I could have bought but with this stupid weather and a limited budget I had no idea what to buy.

How are others tackling this at the moment? Anyone else really struggling dressing and buying for the children in this stupid British weather?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...