Sunday, 7 April 2013

Thank you

Image courtesy of google
May marks 4 years since I started blogging. I started blogging just after I had my first miscarriage as a way of expressing how I was feeling, at that time I didn't publish anything, I didnt feel able to. It was almost 2 years later that I set up a new blog that was open to public scrutiny.

The last 4 years have been very difficult, having 4 more miscarriages, 2 children, having a seizure, starting and closing a business, being diagnosed with CFS/ME and moving house 4 times. There have been times of famine on the blog where I've barely been able to get up in the morning let alone blog and times where I have posted daily just to keep in touch with the outside world as I've felt so completely isolated and alone.

This week (or rather last week) marks a hugely massive mile stone, my little blog has had over 10,000 page views  I didn't set out to become a 'blogger' I didn't set out to tell the world about my family and our life. I just want to say a huge thank you to all my readers, followers and subscribers from all over the world. Thank you for reading, commenting and being interested in what I have to say.



On a completely different note, the BiB (brilliance in blogging) award nominations are now open, if you like what you see please nominate me in the 'family' or 'lifestyle' categories. Its just 1 click and a short form away.
Thank you


Come and find me on Facebook to be kept up to date with new posts and our family life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...