Wednesday, 3 April 2013

The gallery - Together

Because I am so completely organised and together, I started thinking about this weeks Gallery last night.

I started by looking through the photos on my netbook to find a picture of the 4 of us doing something fun together I could blog about, except there weren't any. I moved to the family computer as there are more photos there and I was shocked to discover the last time we took a photo of the 4 of us together was over a year ago! In fact its the one that's up there.

We've done lots of fun things over the last year but I'm not in any of the photos, it would seem I'd much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I guess that's not really a shock, anyone that knows me knows that I hate having my picture taken. What was more shocking for me was the sense of sadness that came with realising we've missed so many opportunities to capture family moments.

So although there is no picture, this weeks gallery has bought about a resolution, to seek out opportunities and to take more photos of me with the girls and us as a family.


TheGallery





On a completely different note, the BiB (brilliance in blogging) award nominations are now open, if you like what you see please nominate me in the 'family' or 'lifestyle' categories. Its just 1 click and a short form away.
Thank you


Come and find me on Facebook to be kept up to date with new posts and our family life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...