Wednesday, 22 May 2013

15 Things I love

When Becky at The Ar-blog opened up her 15 things I love as a link up, I really wanted to join in. I sat down and tried to make a list of all the things I love and quickly discovered coming up with 15 things I love, is harder than it sounds!

The obvious ones were there but after I got those out of the way, I stalled. What do I really love about life? After days of thought I finally came up with my list.

I love my husband,

I love all he does for me and our family,

I love that he has a job he loves, even if it means long hours and he's away for weeks at a time,

I love that he's so supportive of all I do,

I love my girls and the purpose they give me,

I love seeing the smiles on their faces when they're happy,

I love that kisses can make anything better,

I love cuddles with my girls,

I love decorating cakes,

I love Blogging and the opportunities it gives me,

I love Cbeebies and it's babysitting powers when I'm having a bad day,

I love the good days and the fact they're getting more frequent,

I love living so close to a beach,

I love being able to pop over to my mums without worrying about the drive home,

I love When the husband comes home on a Wednesday instead of  Friday.

I'd planned to take a few photos of some of the things I loved to show you, but I've been so exhausted this week I put it to the bottom of the pile and haven't been able to do it, maybe one day I will re-do this with lots of beautiful photo's. That's another thing to add to the 'one day pile'!

I'm linking up with Becky at The Ar-blog, go and take a look at the 15 things she loves and the amazing photography she has on offer.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...