Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Exciting Opportunities

After a lot of thought, discussion and planning, I have decided to head back into the world of work! I may have mentioned a few times, but I LOVE decorating cakes and making Abi's wedding cake and Lucy's blessing cake recently helped me to realise how much I miss it!

I am in the process of redesigning a website and sorting out the finer details and have found many of the photos of my cakes are, quite frankly RUBBISH! I am so not a photographer! I have been scouring the web for tutorials and advice on how to take better pictures of my products, you may have even see a few pinned to Pinterest and am now ready to announce an exciting opportunity for anyone willing to take up the offer.

All cakes ordered in the month of June will be sold at cost price, this is so I can build up a bigger portfolio and have some decent pictures to put on my new website.

Now for a bit of small print. 1) Cake orders need to be completed before the 30/06/13 to be collected before 31/08/13. 2) Delivery within Weston-Super-Mare is available must be requested at the time of order and will be costed into the price of the cake. 3) No order is complete until a £20 deposit has been paid. 4) All cake designs are my property and are subject to copyright.

To take up this offer just drop an email to leonifay@hotmail.co.uk and I will get back to you ASAP.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...