Sunday, 26 May 2013

Xoob?

I have a thing for pushchairs, I would go as far to say, I am a pushchair addict. Not as bad as some, I know one mother who went through 20 pushchairs in 3 short years, that works out as a new pushchair every other month! (I am clearly just throwing that out there so the husband will be so shocked at that fact, he will ignore the rest of this post!)

When my Vio broke this week, I was quite sad, until the mothercare assistant uttered the words, loan pushchair. I wont lie my heart skipped a beat as I thought, YES! A legitimate reason to have a new pushchair with out the husband complaining. But then the assistant bought out this
















It doesnt even have a nice name, Xoob. Not like the sweet Halo, or cool sounding Evo, nope, just Xoob.  Dont get me wrong its practical, it has wheels and does the job, I'm greatful to have one while they are repairing mine, its just not my cup of tea.

Even Baby Girl has let me know how much she disapproves of her new wheels. She hasn't yet sat in it for longer than 10 minutes with out screaming the place down. 

I'm already looking around at different pushchairs dreaming of having something other than the Xoob. Something with big wheels, suspension, higher off the ground that Baby Girl approves of. I think this is going to be a LONG 28 day wait. Hopefully my beautifully perfect flame red Vio will be back soon. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...