Monday, 20 May 2013

So much I should be doing.

I should be making dinner, or tidying up, or working on May's Pinterest Project, or putting another load of washing in the machine, or unloading the dishwasher, or... The list really could go on and on and on!

Instead I'm sat here on my net-book working on something that is probably going to make the CFS worse in the long run, something that I have absolutely no time for considering the degree I'm starting in October, the list given above of what I should be doing and my 2 children currently veg'd out in front of Cbeebies. But, and its a BIG but, its something I am really, REALLY excited about, and can't wait to launch. I almost feel like a kid at Christmas and just cant wait! After a floundering few years I finally feel I'm starting to work out who I am again, and what makes me happy.

I'm not actually going to tell you what I'm doing, its not ready yet, I will say that between Facebook  Blogger, Paint.net and Wix I'm just about ready to throw this computer out the window! Why do these things have to be so difficult and complicated!

Now I think I've procrastinated long enough, or that seems to be what the 2 crying children around my ankles seem to be telling me. Time to go and make their dinner, in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...