Wednesday, 8 May 2013

The Husband

Have I mentioned the husbands away? We are on week 3 of a 4 week stint away. Normally in the evening I blog while he tidies up or makes dinner or if I've managed to do all of that in the day he watches TV while I blog.

But keeping up with blogging has been exhausting when I'm the only one doing anything in the house. I'm not complaining, in a weird way I'm quite enjoying him being away. Don't get me wrong I miss him, but it means I can choose what's on TV in the evening, I don't worry about the living room being messy and finding the energy to tidy before he gets home. And its really nice putting something down and knowing where it is when I need it. So in a weird way, its quite nice really.

On the other hand I'm really missing him and am so ready for him to come home at the end of the day. I'm actually missing his OCD tidying, even if it does mean I loose my camera for 2 weeks. I'm missing having some one to pick up the slack, some one to do the things I struggle with and above all I'm missing having some one to talk to, there is only so much conversation 1 and 2 year old's provide!

It could be worse, at least he comes home at weekends. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...