Thursday, 9 May 2013

Walkers Hoops & Crosses

Each week walking round the super market, I get that sinking feeling. I want to feed the girls healthily and when they say 'muuuummmmm I'm hungly' be able to whip up some home made carrot muffins or some freshly baked cheese straws. I had to accept a long time ago, while I have CFS I wont be the energetic, busy, constantly baking, painting and crafty mother I dreamed of.

When it comes to feeding the girls I never quite know where to start in the supermarket, there is the baby isle with biscuits, purée's, crisps and dried fruit, but its just so expensive! and the 'normal' stuff the stuff that doesnt have an number on the end because its aimed at babies or toddlers, is filled with sugar, salt or just isn't interesting enough.

Then I came across Walkers new Hoops & Crosses.

They come in 3 flavours, Roast Beef, Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail all flavours are suitable for vegetarians  At just 85 calories per bag, made from corn and packed full of whole grains makes them a perfect snack for toddlers. 

We tried a pack of Roast Beef and the monster loved them. She lined up all the hoops and then all the crosses. She had lots of fun playing with them before eating them, she even had a tantrum when she realised they were all gone. She just want ready to stop playing with them! They will definitely be on this weeks shopping list.




We were sent a packet of Roast Beef flavoured Hoops & Crosses for the purposes of this review, all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...