Friday, 28 June 2013

Friday Treat #7

I cant believe its Friday already! You may have noticed I didn't give you a Friday Treat last week, it wasn't intentional, I forgot it was Friday until it was Tuesday, then it just seemed too late!

So what am I going to show you today? Its another Wedding Cake made for my lovely cousin. 

I ordered a tool to make all the little beads around the base of each cake and also in the flower topper. Around a week before I started making the cake, I found out the tool was out of stock and wouldn't be back in stock in time. I ended up hand making all the little beads, which was no easy task, and it also ate into the time I had set aside to hand make all the roses. I wish I had been able to make all the beads the same size and I had a little bit longer just to make the rose posy that little bit more finished. In all fairness, I don't think I did too bad a job and its just me being critical of my own work!


If you want to see more of my cakes wisit my website Leoni's Cakes where there are more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...