Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Leoni's Cakes

The decision to re-start my business has been a really difficult one. After Big Girl was born, The Husband and I started talking about it. We moved house and just before I registered the new house I found out I was pregnant! The discussion continued as morning sickness and other complications took hold and a decision was never really needed, I just wasn't well enough to work.

When Baby Girl was born, the discussions started again, but with Baby Girl being so ill and my CFS/ME diagnosis, I just wasn't well enough and the decision was made for me, I just wouldn't be able to work for the foreseeable future.

When we moved to Weston, we never really discussed it, but making some cakes for my friends I realised how much I loved and missed what I did. As more friends, and friends of friends, started enquiring about cakes for occasions I realised I was going to need to think about this seriously.The husband and I started talking about the business and in particular if I was well enough and what we could put in place to help. We discussed different situations and lots of 'what would happen if' questions have been asked. 

With business plans tweaked and new terms and conditions thought about. I am so excited to be able to say Leoni's Cakes is once again taking orders and open for business. Take a look at my new website, its not quite finished yet as I have a very exciting photo shoot coming up later in the year to help me better showcase my gorgeous cakes. Keep an eye out for the blog post!

Please help me spread the word by sharing my website amongst your friends in the North Somerset area. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...