Tuesday, 11 June 2013

My Ballerina

Big Girl started a dance class today. After I got her dressed and did her hair I just stared at her almost unable to recognise the little girl that stood before me. There were so many emotions looking at her that swung from pride to a deep sadness. My stomach flipped and I had the urge to pick her up, cuddle her and never let her go. It was another of those moments where you realise that tiny helpless baby you gave birth to and were put in-charge of nurturing and growing, is no longer a baby. Instead she's a head strong independent girl with her own thoughts and ideas.

I really could waffle on all day about how sad I am my babies are growing up. But I wont, instead I will leave you with some pictures of my little ballerina.



All poses are her own doing, I just told her to smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...