Tuesday, 25 June 2013

NoroClear

I hate germs, I mean really hate them. If I wasn't so exhausted all the time I think I'd have some serious OCD issues! I love the smell of bleach and love nothing more than to have a sparkling clean home.

A few weeks ago my mum phoned to let me know that Little Sis had worms <shudder>. To say I freaked out would be an understatement! The OCD in me surfaced and my home went through a complete and thorough deep clean. No toy, surface or key board key was left untouched. Literally everything in my home was scrubbed to within an inch of its life!

It was around that time I came across NoroClear and their advanced medical grade products. I felt I had nothing to lose so decided to give them a try. They boast they can get rid of the toughest super bugs in under 1 minute including C-Dif, MRSA, Hepatitis B and ALL flu viruses. 

I'm no medical expert so I couldn't tell you if that was true, but I do know the peace of mind it brings to know when Baby girl starts touching the toilet <shudder> I can use a hand wipe and know all the bugs are gone. 

Or when we go out and Big Girl needs the toilet I can pull out my cute little travel pack with the surface wipes and give the toilet a once over first before she sits on it. Or after washing her hands I can use the hand foam to make sure all those yucky germs are really dead! Reading this back I think I really do have some serious OCD issues!





Disclaimer - I was given a travel pack of NoroClear for the purposes of this review, all thoughts and opinions are my own and I retain full editorial control.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...