Thursday, 6 June 2013

Where's the pause button?


Do you ever wish there was a pause button for life, a button that could stop every thing and every one in their tracks?

There is just so much going on and life is whirling and whizzing and snowballing around me. There is so much on my to-do list and I can feel the anxiety and panic rising within me. Every thing is too much, I need that pause button, just to catch a breath and gather my thoughts before jumping right back in again and getting on with the crazy that is our life at the moment.

Dont get me wrong, I'm loving how busy our life is, its a very welcome distraction, but every now and then I wish I could press the pause button and just catch my breath.

Even as I'm writing this my mind is compiling a to-do list for today, Baby Girl has her jabs, I need to hoover (I've been putting it off for weeks!) Then there's tomorrow's Friday Treats that needs editing and tweaking and I have an ever increasing pile of ironing and that's before I've even started thinking about the business. I have a pile of paperwork that needs sorting including the re registering with the food standards agency and sorting insurance. My kitchen cupboards need re arranging and my cake equipment needs sorting and ...well the list really does go on and on.

If anyone finds that pause button, please let me borrow it, just for a few minutes!

If you want to keep up the the crazy that is our life, just click 'like' on Facebook!

Image from © Lime Lane Photography

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...