Thursday, 11 July 2013

BritMums Live 2014

If you've never heard of BritMums Live, let me just take a moment to explain. BritMums Live is a blogging and social media conference. Its the largest gathering of parent Bloggers in the UK. It is the place to meet other like minded Bloggers, and learn so much about blogging, social media and many many other subjects.

The conference is 2 days and takes place in Central London, it open to any Blogger old or new who wants to meet other Bloggers, expand their networks and improve their knowledge.

For the past 2 years I have sat back on the side lines and watched fellow Bloggers get excited in the build up, I've watched as tweets come live from the conference and then I've watched as they've come back and raved about their experiences. Each year I've really wanted to go and each year I've been too scared of what's involved and I've allowed my anxiety to control me. This year I even Blogged about how gutted I was I wouldn't be there.

Next year, 2014, I want to be there, in fact, I am going to be there. However I know I need a reason to go, otherwise the anxiety will rear its ugly head, and it will all become too difficult. This is where you and your brand come in, and the purpose of this post.

I'm looking for a brand to sponsor me. The sponsorship will include ticket price, travel and accommodation costs. There are many benefits to sponsoring me, for example, free advertising on the blog, as well as a series of blog posts introducing you as my Sponsor and the products you sell or services you offer. As well as using social media to big you up!

If you are interested in hearing more about BritMums Live, what I am looking for in a sponsor and all the other great benefits I can offer you (and there are many!) Please contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further. My email address can be found on my PR page. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...