Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Toddlers, the crazy makers!

Wot So Funee?I was upstairs this week when I heard a shout from Big Girl, 'Mummy, quick I need you, there's a spider'
I ran down the stairs to see her stood at the door of the office, too scared to go in. 'What's wrong?' I asked, 'There's a spider over there' she said pointing to the opposite side of the room, 'on this paper' she continued waving some paper she had taken out of the office bin.

Confused I started questioning her about where the spider was, she was adimant the spider had been on the paper she was holding, but now it was on the paper in the bin and I absolutely (her new favorite word!) had to find it. After a quick look and not being able to find one (ok, so I didn't want to find one!) She then said the spider had hopped out of the bin and on to the floor.

Slightly confused I asked, 'Are you sure it was a spider you saw?' She looked at me shocked, thought for a moment and then said 'No silly mummy, it wasn't a spider? It was a fly! It went Bzzzzz out of the door before you came downstairs' And with that off she ran to play outside!

I'm sure these toddlers are just out to make the adults around them think they are crazy!

Once again I'm linking up with Actually Mummy's Wot So Funee, if you want a giggle go and take a look at some of the other entries.

18 comments:

  1. Ha....I've just found your blog on the link with mummy's little monster through the Blow your blog horn!....Your post made me smile :-)the stuff kids come out with is crazy crazy crazy ha! Thanks for sharing and making me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! Toddlers are definitely crazy!

      Delete
  2. Aw bless her, they do have active imaginations don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Big Girl's imagination is very active!

      Delete
  3. Haha she's obviously just checking you out for when there actually IS a spider! Clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeek i hate spiders i would have been relived it was just a fly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really HATE spiders and was very relieved.

      Delete
  5. Ha ha! That's brilliant and reminds me of how one of my 5 year old daughters came running indoors from the garden, telling me she wanted to get her bike out but there was a huge spider on the door of the shed. She told me "It's this big Mummy!" holding her hands wide apart.

    I stood by the back door and was convinced that, if it was that big, I'd be able to see it. I couldn't see a thing and as I got closer I realised that it wasn't in fact a spider, but a tiny little gnat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it wasn't a *huge* spider.

      Delete
  6. How cute! I know exactly what you mean little man has me doing the craziest of things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! She must've been thinking: Gotcha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, great moment of toddler craziness! Mine is crazy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! They really do have a mind of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Our toddler has a thing about flies, spiders and ants. Causes much confusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! You do have to wonder what goes through their minds sometimes :) #wotsofunee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course! Whatever you can do to interrupt something Mummy might be doing on her own, is worth doing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...