Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Wot so Funee?

Wot So Funee?Big Girl is a very funny 2 year old and Monday was a prime example!

She had asked if she could have an apple and, as we were in a rush to get out the door, I said not right now. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and thoughtful face, and asked if she could just hold an apple and eat it later at Nanna's house. Not really thinking, in a rush and not wanting a tantrum, I agreed and went upstairs to brush Baby Girls teeth.

When I came out of the bathroom I found Big Girl sat on our bed, I asked her what she was doing and she responded with I'm just looking at my apple mummy. As she walked passed me to go and put her shoes on I noticed there were a few tiny tiny bite marks out of the apple. When I asked her what had happened, she looked at me and said 'I didn't eat it mummy, I didn't bite it, I just looked at it. But my teeth wanted to look at it too!'

Today I'm linking up with Actually Mummy's Wot so Funee? Which this week is being hosted by Mum On The Brink

If you like this and want to hear further funny stories from our family, find me on Facebook or discover me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...