Sunday, 18 August 2013

The Cake I Am Most Proud Of

Do I mention the fact that I am 2 days late with my Friday Treat, or do I just skip over it and pretend I'm not? I'll let you know when I've made a decision!

On to the cake. This cake is the one I am most proud of. Its nothing special or elaborate, and actually isn't up to my usual standard, but its the cake I am most proud of anyway. 

It was my Baby Girls blessing cake, at the time I had an oven that didn't work, 2 children under the age of 2, one of which would not let me put her down EVER and I was going through a really bad patch with the CFS/ME.

And yet I managed to produce a cake that didn't look too bad! There's a lot of imperfections, mainly through sleep deprivation, and the photo isn't the best and doesn't show off the cake very well at all, but despite everything, its still the cake I am most proud of.


By the way, I decided to skip over the 2 days late thing and pretend I'm not! I will do better next week ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...