Friday, 6 September 2013

Instant Naturel - A Friday Treat


This week I've been baking and creating with some new products, Instant naturel. Instant naturel are a new product range to the UK comprising of coloured sugar, flavoured sugar and baking decorations.

The sugars are perfect for adding finishing touches to creations or sprinkling on pancakes or stirring in with porridge. As it was my nieces 2nd birthday my mum made some mini jellies for her party they were looking rather boring but after a sprinkle of some pink sugar they were transformed and looked very pretty.



As well as the coloured sugars there are some really cute decorations such as smiley faces, hearts and silver balls, which helped me create this beautiful cake (I'll get round to blogging about it soon!) 

The sugars and decorations are 100% natural, completely organic and are very tasty. The packaging is also recycled and reusable. The only down side I've found to this product is its all in French! Luckily I have a husband who is fluent and was able to help out with the delivery emails and product information. There are translations on the website that can be referred to. Why don't you take a look at their website and see what other products Instant Naturel have on offer.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...