Thursday, 24 October 2013

Birthday Parties

This week I'm busy busy busy planning a Halloween themed birthday party. We weren't going to throw big girl a party this year, but last week she asked when her birthday was and when I told her it was next week she asked rather excitedly 'am I having a party with cake?' I could hardly say no to her expectant little face could I! So a Halloween party it is.

With less than a week to plan an prepare I am very very grateful for supermarkets. They are all bursting full of Halloween goodies which means I just have to pick a supermarket and go with their Halloween theme. 

I can't help but wonder if I'm making a huge mistake. I mean inviting 10 3 year old's round to our home to help celebrate Big Girls birth. What could possibly go wrong! 

What's your top party planning tips? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...