Monday, 14 October 2013

Tackling the ironing mountain

Its not just the blog I've been neglecting over recent weeks, its also the house work. I've spoken briefly of the paranoia that takes over during early pregnancy and suddenly I'm unable to do anything. I cant hoover because I worry its to heavy, I cant dust or clean because I worry that's putting my stomach under undue stress, carrying washing baskets down the stairs is a no no and ironing just gets left to pile up.

The Husband doesn't mind taking on some of these extra tasks, he sort of understands the paranoia and worry I go through, and more than anything he wants to help make it easier on me. However there are only so many hours inn a day and less important jobs get left undone. This morning I've woken feeling more positive than I have done in very a long time, so its time to tackle the ironing. With 17 work shirts alone piled up and none left in the husbands wardrobe it's time to get it done.

If you don't hear anything from me soon please send out a search party to rescue me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...