Sunday, 6 October 2013

the little things in life

Its been a while since I've done one of these posts, but this week I am very thankful for my family and the help and support they give me.

I have been very grateful for my wonderful husband who is doing a lot more than usual around the house. Partly because I cant due to sickness and partly because I'm scared to do anything that might put baby at risk.

I'm also grateful for my girls, they understand that mummy isn't feeling too great and are trying their hardest to be good and helpful. its just normally their version of helpful isn't mine!

I'm grateful for my mum and the amount of time the girls have spent at her house because of hospital appointments or just because I'm feeling so rubbish.

My family are so important to me and this week I am so grateful for each and every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...