Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Tesco Finest, Love Every Mouthful

Last week I was given the opportunity to attend an event for Tesco to showcase the re-branded, and relaunched Tesco Finest range. This is the first re-brand and relaunch in 15 years, since the finest range began. The new packaging is sleek and sophisticated, helping the products to look much more expensive than they are.


We were given a talk on some of the new products and found out there are 400 new products in the range including cheese's, meats, chocolates, tea's, coffee's and cakes. We then had the opportunity to try some of the new products and I have to say the red velvet cake retailing at £9.99 was my favourite.


The gorgeous Finest Christmas products are also in store now.


Apologies for the really rubbish pictures, I was in a rush as The Husband was late home and I forgot to pick up my camera! I really don't do the food any justice here, you really should go and take a look for yourself.

I was invited to this event free of charge and was encouraged to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own and I retain full editorial control.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...