Sunday, 17 November 2013

The Small Things in Life 17/11/13

This week I am grateful for Christmas, I know December is still a few weeks away but it feels like everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit.  

I love the twinkly lights and the warm cosy evenings. I love the look on my girls faces when we drive and see decorated houses, when I take them to Santa and when they wake up on Christmas morning. 

I love that Christmas gives us something to look forward to something to cheer us up in the gloomy cold winter. I love the spirit that it brings and the happiness that sweeps the nation throughout December. I love that walking down the street people smile and say Merry Christmas.

As a Christian I love the opportunity it gives us to remember Christ and to celebrate his life and birth. 

Christmas is a magical time of the year and this week I am grateful for the spirit of Christmas and the joy it brings to everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...