Sunday, 3 November 2013

The small things in life 3/11/13

While we were in the hospitl this week I was very grateful for the distraction app I reviewed earlier this week, it doesn't just keep kids distracted when they are having their nails cut it also keeps them distracted when they are having blood taken and are sat in the busy children's department surrounded by scary Halloween costumes.

I was also very grateful to my dad who came to pick us up and waited with us until 2.30am when were were allowed home. He did it with out complaint and helped to keep Baby Girl entertained. I'm also grateful to my brother who was with him, although he did complain a lot! ;)

And finally I'm grateful to the paramedics who were very reassuring and helped to make it 'fun' for baby girl and not scary, even though she wasn't really aware of what was going on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...