Friday, 22 November 2013

When Ovens Break

Earlier this week Tots100 popped up on my Facebook news feed telling me of a new competition, intrigued I clicked and read all about the new website PartSelect that encourages people to pass on their repair know how for their house hold appliances. I read through what you had to do, took a look at the rules and deadline, and decided this one wasn't for me.

Then on Sunday evening, my oven stopped working. It just stopped working, one minute I was turning it on, the next the downstairs electrics had blown and it was dead. No signs of life, just dead. I'll admit to having a mini panic as I looked over at this weeks meal plan, I realised life with out my trusty oven that I've always taken for granted becomes a little bit harder and a whole lot more organisation is needed!

Luckily I had my trusty slow cooker to fall back on and with the help of Pinterest I came up with some great meals like pizza, lasagne and potato bake rather than stews and soups every day. But what about the oven? I cant survive without my trusted oven forever!

I soon remembered the competition PartSelect and Tots100 were running and I decided to take a look, I thought it couldn't hurt. Before long The Husband and I had found the help we needed and were watching how to fix our oven. Were were able to fix our lovely oven rather than replacing it which has saved us a small fortune. The husband is also so proud he can add 'Oven Fixer' to his CV.
This appliance gets my seal of approval!
This blog post is my  entry into the Tots100/PartSelect ’Love Your Appliance’ competition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...