Sunday, 1 December 2013

Christmas is coming!

We are getting very excited here at Cakes, Kids and Other Ramblings. Today our tree is going up, Christmas plates are coming out and decorations are being hung in every room. I'm going to start wrapping presents and desperately trying to remember what I've already bought and where I've stored it.

December is going to be a fun time on the blog too, I've got an advent calendar, some snowman stocking fillers, and a hand painted bauble craft lined up. We'll be making mince pies and mulled (non alcoholic) wine and there will be new year resolutions and a look back at the past year too.

I've also got my 20 week scan, more Small Things and I'll be doing another day in the life of Big Girl when I let her loose with a camera at Centre Parcs. I've also got a fab maternity post coming up turning a frumpy drab dress into an amazing party dress fit for all occasions this Christmas. Its going to be a busy month and I'm not sure we're going to fit it all in!

Now where did that list of already bought presents and where they're kept go?

To keep up with it all and be the first to read new posts, find me here.
| Facebook | Instagram
| Pinterest | Twitter



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...