Sunday, 15 December 2013

The Small Things

I've been struggling to come up with something I'm grateful for this week. Being a mum of 2 toddlers life is full of tears tantrums and frustration. I shout more than I would like and we have many time outs and sorry cuddles, from both me and the girls!

I blogged earlier this week about the changes going on and how Big Girl is coping with them. With Christmas fast approaching and all the excitement that brings, the husband being off work, routines being messed up, as well as all the changes in the new year, this past week has felt more challenging than most. I've struggled to see the good things in life and the things I am grateful for. 

So after spending much brain power this week trying to come up with something I have decided today I am grateful for my children. They scream, they shout and they cry and there are many days I do the same, but at the end of the day I love them without limit. I am so grateful they are in my life showing me the wonders of the world through their eyes whether it's the wide eyes as they meet Santa for the first time or the joy at feeling Pop kick, the things I take for granted they think are amazing and I am grateful for the small things they show me. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...