Monday, 2 December 2013

Weekly Round up

This week has been busy here at Cakes, Kids and Other Ramblings, but before I catch you up on what you might have missed, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has stuck with me despite the lack of blogging for a few months (due to morning sickness and general yuckiness). I am back and back for good...well at least until Pop decides to make an appearance, then I'm not sure how a newborn and 2 toddlers are going to work, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

This week started off with Big Girl wondering how she was going to share Morgan the Monkey with Pop I'm not sure she gets it yet though! Since then, we've had a week full of tantrums and I've found myself looking back at an old post written in May 2012. The Cutted up Pear continues to bring me comfort and helps me know I'm not alone in the challenge of  parenting toddlers. I've also enjoyed spending time in the kitchen this week and have been making Lemon Curd and Lemon Cupcakes. It would seem Pop is quite liking the lemon flavouring at the moment.

Talking of Pop, this week I tried to explain about the dangers of my uterus and why it isn't always a safe place for Pop to be. I could rant, rave and wail about how unfair it all is, but at the end of the day life goes on and I have to be strong for my girls.


My Small Things this week is all about my amazing Nan and Pa. I love my family very much and am grateful for all the memories they created. Talking of making memories, finally this week I've been looking ahead to December and the great blog posts I've got lined up for Christmas that I cant wait to share with you all.

I hope you've enjoyed my quick round up and don't forget to follow me to be the first to read new and old posts on
| Pinterest | Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...