Monday, 30 December 2013

Weekly Round up

The last 2 weeks here have been very crazy and very busy, apart from the obvious Christmas, we spent a week surrounded by the Center Parcs Winter Wonderland at Longleat forest. We then came home finished moving round some rooms, fitted a new fire place, found out the sex of Pop, had a crazy, noisy busy Christmas eve with all my brothers and sister, celebrated Christmas day with a quiet family day at home before heading up to Wolverhampton to spend a couple of days with the husbands family. We redecorated the living room (because the fire place looked out of place, it now looks gorgeous!) and we still need to finish moving round the play room and rearrange kitchen all before The Husband heads back to work on the 6th of January. I think he's going to be glad of the break when he gets there!

So what have you missed here over the last 2 weeks?

Well, we kicked off with another round up of what I've been up to over on Instagram, joining in with this linky is part of my new years resolution to take more photos, keep your eyes out this week to see more of my new years resolutions.

While we were away I blogged about why we will never have a real Christmas tree in our home, its not that I don't like them, in fact I love real Christmas trees, so hop on over to see why.

I also reached the half way point in my pregnancy! I'm getting pretty fed up of this pregnancy now, but we were given a real boost when we found out the sex at our 20 week scan last Monday, I'll be announcing it to the world very soon.

I also shared the 12 things I love most about Christmas and would love to hear if you would add anything to the list, take a look and leave a comment.

And finally, Cakes Kids and Other Ramblings would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...