Thursday, 23 January 2014

The Moments that Matter.

There are 2 types of moments in everybody's life, the important ones and the ordinary ones.

The important ones are the ones where things changes in the blink of an eye and there's no going back. In that moment your life has changed forever and no matter what you will never be the person you were before.

I've had many of these moments in my life, they include tragedy's, deaths and heart aches but the top 3 best important moments for me are 




My life changed in these moments, for better or worse it changed, I became a wife in a big public display of affection and then a mum and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Then there are the ordinary moments. The moments that are so normal they pass you by without a seconds thought or glance. These happen every day all around us, these could be moments like witnessing the wonder as a child plays in the snow for the first time, watching 2 sisters playing and bonding or even just playing with a baby as they learn about the world around them.


I don't think either of these types of moments matter more, they are both just as important and all Moments that Matter.

This is a competition entry sponsored by Lloyds Bank who are giving the prize. Pop on over to Mummy's Little Monkey.to find out more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...