Sunday, 12 January 2014

The Small Things - My Car

With Big Girl starting nursery this week and my normal weekly, hospital, Dr's and other appointments to attend, I've found myself in my car a lot.


I bought my car in 2006 and still love it as much as I did then, it may be small, (almost too small to accommodate pop) and very very battered (now), but its been with me through most of my adult life. Its one of my most precious possessions and over time, since having children, has become one of my most neglected ones!

Yesterday for the first time in 18 months The Husband took out the hoover, polish and carpet shampoo and gave the inside of my car a really good clean. The outside will have to wait till another day as we ran out of time with everything else we needed to get done.

This week, I am most grateful for my car which has been getting me safely from A to B for 7.5 years. 

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. what a trusted little friend! so glad it got the treatment it deserved. thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking car and sounds to be very reliable too. Cars tend to eat money here so I think your car is a fab reason to smile

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...