Monday, 13 January 2014

Weekly round up

I want to say its been another busy week here, but every week is the same and just seems to be getting busier and busier, especially with the start of school runs and the pending arrival of Pop later in the year! The last couple of days have been very busy especially. On Friday at 4pm I had a phone call from a very lovely client asking for a cake for her aunts 40th Birthday, she wanted to pick it up the following day. I don't normally take on orders without at least a weeks notice, but I really felt for her and luckily had everything I needed in stock! I'll be blogging about the cake at the end of the month, but here's a sneak peak.



On the blog I started the week with my Instagram round up, I'm really enjoying doing this, its helping me to remember to get the camera out a lot more and I really enjoy looking back through the pictures at the end of the week.

Wot so Funee was back this week after a short Christmas break and I struggled to decide what to post about, but finally decided on my mini Gok Wan, tact is not Big Girls strong point!

Millie had her 1st day at nursery this week and I'm finding it harder to adjust than she is! She has loved every moment and was so upset when I told her she wouldn't be going on Friday, she cant wait to get back today.

This week I also joined in with my first monthly photo linky, Siblings, we had so much fun taking and choosing the photos I cant wait to join in with Me&You and Me&Mine in the coming weeks.

The Husband was back to work after the Christmas break, and I blogged about what he's been up to, I just cant help but give into the nesting urge at the moment, I really don't think Pop will care what cushions are on the sofa (in fact if he's anything like the girls he will destroy the cushions on the sofa!) or how clean the kitchen cupboards are, but it makes me feel better!

Finally, this weeks small things was all about my car, I've been using it a lot this week and sent the husband out to clean it to show our appreciation. 


Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...