Saturday, 22 February 2014

Advice for a New Mum

Being pregnant with my 3rd baby in 4 years usually leads to the same type of responses from many people, from the down right rude 'have you heard of contraception?' to the more shocked 'wow! you must be an expert at the baby stage by now!'

The truth is with both girls the first 6-12 months went by in a blur of sleepless nights, feeding and washing. I muddled through living day-to-day doing what ever it took to get through, an expert I am not. The only advice I have for new mums is a quote that was given to me shortly after Baby Girl was born, while I was feeling completely over whelmed.


Feeding my children was the most important and only task I had to accomplish on a day to day basis, getting dressed, showering, tidying up, leaving the house etc was all a bonus!

MAD Blog Awards

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...