Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Birthdays, Disney & Handmade gifts ~ what we've been up to over the past week!

Hello all, although posts have been published this past week, I haven't actually been around. We have spent an amazing week at Disneyland Paris and also spent some time in Paris too.

The girls have just loved meeting all the characters in the Disney parks, going on mini roller coasters for the first time, practising their French (they are both learning and have the cutest little accents!) and visiting sights such as the Jardin de Toullerie, Tour Eiffel and the Louvre. We are all shattered after a fun filled week and so pleased to be back home in our own beds.

Back to the blog and while I was away I kicked off this week with a Wot so Funee, it would seem the reason Big Girl hasn't asked about how I came to have a baby in my belly is because she already knows! Jump on over and see her jaw dropping response to her uncles innocent question.

I shared something I bought a few weeks ago now from a new company called 'Gorgeous Handmade Gift'. They really are gorgeous and well worth a look and a Facebook 'like' for the page.

And finally Friday was Baby Girls 2nd Birthday, I can hardly believe where the time has gone or how much has changed in the past 2 years. As we were away for her birthday, we will be celebrating her birthday on Thursday (mainly because I am so not organised and haven't bought her anything!) but she had an amazing day meeting Tigger, Lilo & Stitch, Snow White and riding Slinky Dogs roller coaster in Toy Land (over and over and over again as there was no queues!) Keep your eyes pealed for her birthday cake coming up later this month, as designed by her!

This week the MAD awards open for nominations, if you have enjoyed reading my blog over the past year, please consider voting for me. It takes less than 5 minutes and I would be very grateful for just a nomination!
A huge thank you to anyone who does nominate me.

MAD Blog Awards

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...