Monday, 24 February 2014

Just a quickie

It's been a bit of a long rough day today, I'm shattered and just want it to be over. Yesterday never really finished as the husband and I spent most of the night up with Baby Girl who has a cough and a cold. She's feeling lousy and keeps telling me it hurts. I really wish I could just take it all away for her, but I can't.

As half term is over for us I'd planned on taking Big Girl to nursery this afternoon and coming home and taking an afternoon nap with Baby Girl. Unfortunately Pop had other ideas and we spent all afternoon and most of the evening in St Michaels hospital hooked up to monitors and being prodded and poked by many midwives and Dr's. Thankfully everything is OK, but I am shattered and I just want to sleep, so this weeks round up is just a quick one.

I started off the week with some good news about the pregnancy which seems slightly ironic considering how this week has started. I moved on to sharing the second part of The Husband's and my story of how we met, you can read about why our first date was so awkward. And finally I had some advice for a new mum.

See, I told you it was a quick one this week! I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has nominated me for a MAD blog award, and ask anyone who hasn't yet voted to please consider my blog in the Most Entertaining or Family Fun categories. Thank you.

MAD Blog Awards

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...