Monday, 17 February 2014

Valentines, a belated birthday and mobile phones

Hello there, as you can see over the weekend I've been making a few changes on the blog. I tinkered with the design and layout too much last time and decided 5 minutes after finishing that I just didn't like it! I've been working on my new banner ever since, although the design isn't quite finished I love the new design and have had many many positive comments on it already, I just cant wait to unveil the new one that includes Pop in a few weeks time!

I've been so busy this week re-designing the blog, catching up with washing after our Disney adventure, re-organising the girls bedroom, organising a belated birthday celebration, getting back into the day to day routine and finding, cleaning and organising things for Pop, that I haven't actually blogged all that much. I planned to, but life has just gotten in the way! Here's hoping this week is a little less hectic behind the scenes!

Over on Instagram this week I only shared 3 photo's! I must do better at capturing the little moments this week, the pictures that I did capture were mainly focused around Baby Girls belated birthday celebrations. Her cake and her presents. There was also a cute little picture of Big Girls Mr Potato head I found in the kitchen, she thought he might be hungry!



So what have we been up to on the blog this past week? I joined in with Dear Beautiful's siblings post, I'm just loving these features of hers and cant wait to link up Me & You at some point this week! I went on to share some valentines recipes from the lovely people over at Tate and Lyle, why don't you go and take a look and pin them for next year, they really are delicious and so cute! Then finally on the blog I was talking about mobile phones and surprised myself with what I missed most about them when The Husband and I decided to go mobile free during our Disney adventure.

I hope you all have a good week, and if you have a spare 5 minutes do go and take a look at the MADs nomination form and please consider nominating for me, I'd be very grateful.

MAD Blog AwardsTWTWC

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...