Saturday, 1 March 2014

Its the Final Countdown!

OK, OK so I know I have a few more weeks to go yet, but this is the song that was playing in my head when I woke up this morning!

Today marks the 30 week point, I have 10 weeks to go, just 10 weeks! That's 70 days and I could tell you how many hours and even minutes, but I wont bore you with insignificant details! When I announced my pregnancy on here back in October, I really didn't think I was going to get this far and now I have just 10 weeks till my due date!

The braxton hicks have ramped up a gear this week, so much so I was told to go into hospital on Monday to be monitored. I was hooked up to machines and having test after test done, it was decided that I wasn't in labour (I had already told them that!) and I was OK to go home.

Since then I've been resting lots and taking it easy, well I've been taking it easy, The Husband, not so much! Today he's out in the garden giving it a little re-design because at the moment its completely impractical and boring for the girls and once the baby comes along no one is going to have time (or the energy) to get out there and put grass down, move paving stones etc and it'll be another summer without a usable garden. Once he's finished the garden, I have a build job for him to do in the utility area, I want custom made cupboards to store all the washing and ironing board etc. Then there's the master bedroom to work on, fitted wardrobes are needed to make better use of the space and...well, the list could go on and on. The more I have to sit and take it easy the more I see that needs doing!

So I guess for me these past few weeks have been all about nesting! Pop is now the size of a cucumber and strong enough to grasp a finger. He can also move his eyeballs this week (is it just me that is going ewwww?) He's pretty much done all the growing he's going to do now, and he is now focusing on putting on weight, gaining 500g a week these next few weeks. (this would explain why I am just so hungry all the time at the moment!)

As well as hunger I'm also struggling with tiredness, I just want to sleep all the time, but to be honest I really don't care, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm almost there...



Thank you to everyone who has already nominated me in the MAD Blog awards, if you would like to nominate me for the best Pregnancy Blog, Most Entertaining, Family Fun, Best Writer or even Best Overall Blog please click on the button below

MAD Blog Awards

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...