Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Baby Pictures with Emily Beale photography

When Pop was about 2 weeks old we went along to see my very talented friend Emily, from Emily Beale Photography, in her home studio to have some baby pictures taken. 




Emily asked if there were any props or pictures I would particularly like her to take and I mentioned I'd quite like to have a picture taken with him wrapped in his baby blanket and she was only too happy to oblige. 

I joked about him being the 3rd child and because of that I didn't have any pictures of me with him so, despite my initial reluctance, she insisted that I had one taken and spent time making sure she captured the perfect mummy and baby shot. I'm so grateful for these and the time she spent getting it just right as, apart from the odd selfie I've taken, these are the only photos I have with him to date!


Emily is so great at listening and interpreting exactly what you want into pictures. She has produced some beautiful, natural and simple baby pictures, exactly what we asked for. She instinctively knows what to look for in a shot and has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We are thrilled with our baby pictures and want to say a huge thank you to her. We have decided that we are finally (after almost 4 years of saying we will!) going to book on to one of her Family Photo Sessions as we just love, love, love her work!


Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...