Saturday, 9 August 2014

Weekly Roundup

It's been such a long time since I posted a weekly round up, but I'm finally starting to feel I've got my blogging stride back, and as these posts are surprisingly popular, here is a quick round up of the past week.


The week started with a treat for the girls, Hot-dogs and a Tinkerbell DVD a reward for getting all their pom poms in their jars. Big Girl was complaining about not being able to play with her Duplo as there wasn't enough, and she was right, so we took a trip to Argos and spent a small fortune. I figured with Pop being just a baby we have at least 4 more years of Duplo play so worth spending the money now, and I was right, the girls haven't stopped playing with it ever since! Meanwhile, on the blog I was talking about poo, wee and more poo, and the fun we had when The Husband went out to get a hair cut!


I'm a big Great British Bake Off fan, I mentioned to The Husband that it was starting again and Big Girl said she wanted to watch it too so the girls and I watched it together and all 3 of my children were completely captivated by it!


Pop was being a little grumpy so I gave him to Big Girl to look after as she was feeling grumpy too, my logic was that if babies can make everyone smile then he would cheer her up and she would cheer him up because big sisters are just the best and can make the whole world a better place. It actually worked too! Later on, Big Girl stole my phone and was taking post-bath selfies of her and baby Pop cuddling on my bed, I just love seeing my children interact like this.


I got completely overwhelmingly emotional when I packed up Pop's pram  basket this week as he's too big to use it. Pop was also sent some Funky Giraffe Bibs to try this week and he loved them all...well maybe apart from one! We also got to go to Butlins in Bognor Regis a few weeks ago to find out how much they have changed over the years, we had so much fun and the girls loved running through the fountains and getting wet the most!


My last blog post this week was about Baby Girl and the strategies we are using to deal with middle child syndrome, but it really can be applied to just about every situation where a new baby is joining the family, so please do have a read and let me know what you think


And finally a few weeks ago The Husband and I tidied up his office, its now so clean and tidy I have room to work out there too...except I may have completely taken over rather than just be working out there! I'm planning on brightening up the place with a memo board for my to-do lists, after all I do now use it more than he does!

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...